"Thew, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 May 2014 12:48:56 +0000
Hi there,

We have had 10s and 10s of people removed from one of our larger lists (tiny I suspect compared with some of you) because

Yahoo senders are posting to the list and we have a sizeable number of Hotmail subscribers, many of whom have been removed more than

once. That's the simple impact of DMARC and mailing lists.

Alan Thew