Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:26:08 -0800
How do I prevent LISTSERV from including the lines below in the
messages being delivered. This list is not open for subscription, and
has nonpublic archives. The staff on this list sometimes forward
pertinent messages to other lists. I would rather these lines not be
available, since they are not relevant anyway. Do I turn this off
site-wide or list by list (if at all). Thanks

>  <mailto:[log in to unmask] DBLINK>

Regards,
Randy Klumph

Teaching Research Institute