"Gray, Nathan - graynw" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:15:42 +0000
Michael

	Thanks for reminding me. We're having the same issue for the list that I manage. The unsubscribe footer gets replicated for each reply. If someone posts and that post has two replies, we get three unsubscribe footers in the third post.

Which setting would allow only the unsubscribe link on the original sender's post?

Thanks

Nathan W. Gray



For faster response, please use Card Services Help Desk to create a service call:

Card Services Help Desk