Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:07:03 -0400
On: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 09:58:04PM +0000,Sparks, Michael Wrote:

Can you be a bit more specific?  And is your list on an Lsoft node or an
LSU node?

I just looked at my archives, and on the index page, it shows
"[log in to unmask]" which is actually both.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67