Fri, 11 Aug 1995 00:42:04 -0400
Some of you may have remembered the On This Day Mailing List.  It was an
email sent to the list each day consisting of a file that told of some
events that happened on that given day.  It also showed who was born and
who died "On This Day."

I would like to start that list again, but I need a site to host it.  If
you can PLEASE host this sight, let me know.  Thanks!

Brian Daoust

Brian Daoust                            Email: [log in to unmask]
Criminal Justice Major                         [log in to unmask]
Westfield State College                        [log in to unmask]