Jim Anastasio <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:27:40 -0500
Folks

Cuny is running LISTSERV 14.5 on a Windows 2003 server. We are attempting
to change University policy for all list maintained at @listserv.cuny.edu
to require subscribers to renewal on a regular basis. We have trying a
number of different configuration options to make this happen without
requiring subscribers to sign on with an email address and password to
CONFIRM their subscription. We changed the WEB_BROWSER_CONFIRM value to
ZERO - yet still subscribers are being asked to login to process the
CONFIRM command through a browser. What configurations commands are
required to NOT require users to signin to CONFIRM their subscription ?I