"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 31 May 88 12:48:57 GMT
>> [...] , you know this executable form of documentation with file type
>> EXEC. Maybe they should be included in the INFO FILELIST to solve the
>> problem with the gap between documented past and coded reality. Arrgh,
>> Thomas, keep your big mouth shut, better try to complete your own doc
>> for your very own mess instead of provoking nastygrams from Eric,
>> especially because your trying to explain a bug in the Listserv's
>> executable documentation, and not in the documentation of the executables :-)
>
>          N o   f u r t h e r   c o m m e n t
>
>--Frank

You made a good point Frank. The present status of the documentation is
unacceptable, even to someone like you who usually doesn't complain about
anything. I heartily suggest that you started reviewing the functions of
LISTSERV (I can provide a copy of the code) and wrote a few of the missing
manuals for incorporation in the official library. I understand that you may
not have much time to devote to this project, after all that's not what you're
being paid for (right?) and will therefore promise not to bitch you more than
once every other week about the documentation not being finished yet,

  Eric