Raymond Ayers <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:04:34 EDT
We want to block mail from some user/nodes. In reviewing the LISTSERV docs
and LMAIL docs, I see nothing that allows that, with the exception of a
REJECT exit for LMAIL. I can find no other references to the exit.

Does anyone out there have any info on the process and/or the exit?

Thanks for any info.

 | Raymond Ayers                           VM & MVS Systems Programmer |
 | Computer Services -- Division of Libraries and Information Services |
 | University Of South Carolina        Columbia, South Carolina, 29208 |
 | Phone: 803-777-4409                               Fax: 803-777-4760 |
 | Internet: [log in to unmask]                                           |