Harold C Pritchett <HAROLD@UGA>
Wed, 18 Mar 87 20:27:23 EST
I am enclosing below a list of all of the LISTSERV distribution lists on
the University of Georgia server which have PEER definitions in their
headers.  Postmasters please check to see if lists at your server have
the same PEERS defined.  Please notify me (not the lists) if you have
a peer list which I don't have in my PEERS= statement, or if I have named
a list which you don't have on your server.

This does not attempt to take into consideration the BITNIC Lists which
most of us have, but which are not peer linked at all.  (except for
LIAISON which is peer linked only for automatic subscription forwarding.

Friday of this week is going to be my last day before I go on vacation,
so when I get back on the 30th I will sort through any replies I get and
try to make some sense of this.

I have added VTVM2 to the lists I-KERMIT, IBMPC-L, PROFS-l, and SAS-L.
I have added BNANDP11 to I-KERMIT, IBMPC-L, and INFO-VAX.  Postmasters
with these lists please add the new Peers to your header and explode
your lists.

Like I said, I am leaving Friday evening for a weeks sailing in the Bahamas,
and I don't plan on even thinking about LISTSERV until I get back.

Best wishes to all, and we thank you for your support

Harold

ADVISE-L    UGA,NCSUVM,CANADA01,UTORONTO,MD4F@CMUCCVMA,FINHUTC

ASM370      UCF1VM,UGA

CHAT-L      UGA,DEARN,CLVM,UIUCVMD,EB0UB011,FRECP11

COMM-L      UGA,VTVM2

I-KERMIT    UGA,UBVM,IKD@FINHUTC,EB0UB011,MARIST,TCSVM,CLVM
            RUTVM1,DEARN,BNANDP11,VTVM2

IBMPC-L     UGA,EB0UB011,CEARN,DEARN,FINHUTC,TAMVM1,UBVM,TAUNIVM
            PC-L@OREGON1,I-IBMPC@UIUCVMD,CANADA01,$$INFOPC@RICE
            BNANDP11,VTVM2

IBM7171     UGA,TCSVM,DEARN,MARIST,BARILAN,UIUCVMD

INFO-VAX    UGA,TAMVM1,UBVM,INFOVAX@FINHUTC,MD4I@CMUCCVMA,BNANDP11

LIAISON     FRECP11,EB0UB011,UGA,FINHUTC,TCSVM,RUTVM1,CLVM,MARIST

LSTSRV-D    UGA,FRECP11,CLVM

LSTSRV-L    UGA,FRECP11,UIUCVMD,RUTVM1,EB0UB011,FINHUTC,CLVM,DEARN

MAIL-L      UGA,EB0UB011

MAILBOOK    UGA,DEARN,RICE,EB0UB011,RUTVM1,CANADA01,CLVM

MUG         UGA,MARIST,TCSVM

PC-TOKEN    RICE,CANADA01,UGA,CEARN,IRISHVM,NDSUVM1,EB0UB011

PROFS-L     UGA,RUTVM1,IRISHVM,TCSVM,MARIST,DEARN,VTVM2

REDIST-L    UGA,EB0UB011,FINHUTC

REXXLIST    UCF1VM,UGA

RISKS       UGA,FINHUTC,MD4H@CMUCCVMA,MARIST,UBVM

S-COMPUT    UGA,TCSVM,DEARN,MARIST,RUTVM1,BNANDP11

SAS-L       UGA,OREGON1,MARIST,UTORONTO,TCSVM,FINHUTC,VTVM2

SCRIPT-L    FRECP11,RICE,UGA

SECURITY    UGA,FINHUTC,UBVM,TCSVM,MARIST

SFLOVERS    SF-LOVER@CLVM,FINHUTC,RUTVM1,TCSVM,UBVM,UGA

SPACE       UGA,FINHUTC,UBVM,TCSVM

SPSSX-L     UGA,OREGON1,MARIST