Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:37:19 -0500
hey..

        I've installed the Web Archive on Listserv Lite, it seems to work alright,
but the "Post to List" part is screwed up... If you go and try to login, or
create a password or any of the options it has, I get this error:

Error during command authentication
Unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV. Error code was 1214 ("The
format of the specified network name is invalid.") The server is probably
not started, or too busy to respond.

I know the server is started, and definetly isnt too busy to respond, so I
don't know what hte problem could be... if any of you know anything, help
would be appreciated..

thanks :)

|      RaWK - [log in to unmask]         |
|         The World of RaWK             |
|      http://rawk.simplenet.com/       |