"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Thu, 1 Sep 88 16:55:43 SET
>I don't understand. BITEARN is static  and doesn't require a DATABASE REFRESH.
I meant: BITEARN is the only one A) having a DBNAMES file and B) may be on a
         dynamic disk (since PEERS has to be on A).
>If CICS-L  doesn't have  a DBNAMES file,  it just means  nobody has  ever used
>database functions on it.

       !!!FIRE!!!   !!!FIRE!!!  !!!FIRE!!!

I just  checked on  this LIST  again. DATABSE was  not used  on it  before the
upgrade. I then did  a search on it. This seems to  have created CICS-L DBSESS
on CICS-L's (dynamic) NOTEBOOK disk. And also  I have a junk CICS-L DBINDEX on
this disk.
But the LOG which started today is ok, only the DBINDEX is junk.
Eric, do you want the junk? Otherwise I'd  just ERASE those two files and do a
DATABASE REFRESH and look where the DBNAMES and DBINDEX are created.
Christian