John W Redelfs <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 05:16:12 GMT
I just learned that the system that currently hosts my Majordomo list
is discontinuing the hosting of Majordomo lists.  I have until
November to find a new home.  What is the best course of action for me
in shopping for a new host?  Do any of you have advice?

I don't mind paying up to thirty or forty dollars per month if I must,
but I cannot pay more than this because it is not a commercial list, but
a personal hobby.

Do any of you know of a place where a list is kept of service
providers that offer Majordomo hosting services?  I have many lists of
access providers, but very few of them mention whether or not
Majordomo is included in the service package.

If any of you can direct me to such a list of Majordomo providers, I
would be deeply grateful.

--
John W. Redelfs                       [log in to unmask]
"Our Constitution was designed only for a moral and religious people.