Thu, 17 Aug 1995 18:45:58 GMT
We distribute video based and computer based training programs.

From our Web site you'll be able to read about our offerings.
We represent over 30 different producers of top quality video
and computer based programs with over 200 first rate titles
(and growing daily).

If you are looking for programs in the areas of; Management and
Leadership, Customer Service, Workplace Violence Prevention,
Sexual Harassment, Workplace Diversity, Communications, People
Effectiveness, Retail and Sales Training, Wellness, Quality,
Safety and many, many others.... tune us in.

At present we have a brand new video aimed at Leadership Training
called "Front of the Class, Learning to Lead".
This is a highly produced film with a hilarious look at two basic
leadership principles: 1) You only succeed when they do,
2) Be First, Be Fair, Be Firm and Be Flexible.

We have two other new programs on performance appraisals and
decision making.

PLEASE refer all comments and questions to: (voice) 1-800-488-0319
or
e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

Our WWW site located at:     http://www.rctm.com