Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:19:23 -0500
I believe Shawn is running Windows.  In any case, typically this kind of crash means that LISTSERV ran out of process memory and crashed as a result (although under Windows, usually I would expect to see a HeapAlloc() error right before the crash).  The last 100 or so entries in the log before the crash should give you an idea what LISTSERV was doing when it crashed, and the support group should be able to help you figure out what caused it.

Nathan