"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:18:17 EST
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:40:51 EST Nathan Brindle said:
>Can be changed at the list level only.

Well, I guess this causes me to ask for the ability in some future
release for a site to be able to set the default value for any of
the list keywords.  We do some of this today with a .ik, but backing
out with an additional keyword causes problems.