Sean Shapira <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 21:10:03 -0700
David wrote:
> To help answer questions, I've prepared the following text.

Since we're sharing, appended below is my take on how to
calm people down.

My personal pet theory is that the "Good Times" virus warning
was a carefully crafted piece of work, generated by someone
who fully understands the psychology of chain letters, in a
misguided (or at least, failed) attempt to introduce an anti-
virus that would snuff the original "Good Times" chain letter.

--
Sean Shapira         [log in to unmask]         +1 206 443 2028
               Serving the Net since 1990.