Giovanni Turso <TURSO@IBACSATA>
Mon, 6 Mar 89 17:39:13 GMT
Ciao to everyone|

This morning i founded in my VM reader over 700 fileS ( * MAILDIST)
coming from RSCSNET@ICNUCEVM and not from LISTSERV@ICNUCEVM (that is the
normal way to distribute files for mailing lists using my LISTSERV)

This is the message that my listserv send to me:

RSCSNET@ICNUCEVM sent a DISTRIBUTE job with an inter-server control keyword,
but is not  registered as a trusted server. Job  (4460) has been transferred
to [log in to unmask]

I've talked with the maintener in Pisa (where LISTSERV@ICNUCEVM sites)
and she said to me that nothing is appened or is changed (?|?) in their
LISTSERV or on the system.

I wanted to save all this files and i've temporary updated the file
PEERS NAMESUM to recognize  RSCSNET@ICNUCEVM as a backbone listserv
enabled to distribute mails.
I know that many of you make flames to me about this bad solution but:

I) What can I do to save all these files coming from RSCSNET and not
   from LISTSERV ...????

II) Can anyone explain to me what' appened and the possible
    reasons of this disaster..???

III) In these cases in "correct" to purge the mails like these that
     are not in the correct form to be processed..??

Tanks in advance

Giovanni Turso