Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:22:23 -0500
Was this the first list ever on the test system? I wonder if it's a glitch
related to the stored login information. I.e. if you logged in before any lists
existed it may have stored your credentials as "administrator" but not as
"owner", hence it telling you that you don't own any lists. To clear that up,
you may need to log out and back in again, and then you should have access to
all lists whether or not you are named explicitly as Owner. If that's a case,
it's a bug, but one that's easy to work around. Let us know if that does the
trick, so I can pass it on to development.

--
Francoise Becker

LISTSERV(R) - real software, real results.
See LISTSERV in action:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_flash_demo.asp