Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:24:45 -0400
On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Pete Weiss wrote:
> At 08:20 08/20/1999 Friday , Listserv Admin wrote:
>
> QUIET SERVE luserid@lnode OFF
>
> ?

   Yes, I do that and subsequently when I get time I send out a standard
message which clearly lists a variety of reasons why their privs at
Queen's could have been removed...etc.  When I get to the point in life
where I feel no explanation is required for taking such an action and that
I am not responsible for educating the dregs of the Internet, then I will
stop doing even that I imagine. :-)  In the meantime, it would be nice if
I could take my can'd little message and replace the standard one with it.
This is not something that I can't live without; I'll post those later.
:-)

--Trish
Trish Forrest, Queen's University