Tom Phelan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:06:15 -0500
Several of my lists are announce-only lists that we use to send HTML
formatted messages. When a message is viewed in the archives the default is
to show the text version (which looks pretty bad) rather than the HTML
version. Of course the viewer can click the [text/html] link at the bottom
of the message, but I would like HTML to be the default. This is important
to me because we are encouraging subscribers to our newsletter to use the
RSS feed given continued issues with spam filters, etc.