"David Boyes (Network Postmaster)" <556@OREGON1>
Fri, 28 Nov 86 19:44:52 PST
Nope, they talk about the differences between the CMS subset implementation and
 the MVS/TSO versions too. I looked at the code this morning -- admittedly befo
re having any coffee -- and they had a fair amount of discussion about the vari
ous implementations. I could be wrong -- my brain doesn't work well in a pre-co
ffee state; something everyone can relate to...8-).

I'll still go ahead and summarize though. The CMS implementation is the most li
mited (so I'm told), so it should be the easiest to implement on another machin
e, right?

Holding out until the powers that be see the light of HPO,

Dave Boyes
University of Oregon Computing Center.