Ron Ritchey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 10:31:18 CDT
I created a new list and sent it to listserv. I received the following
message. Does anyone have any ideas?

From:         "L-Soft list server at UNLVM (1.8a)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Command: PUT NU-UNIT LIST
To:           "Ronald W. Ritchey" <[log in to unmask]>

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* MON-ADDRESS= OWNER
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

* DESTINATION= LIST
Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the NU-UNIT list has been successfully replaced.
*  Notify= Yes          Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= Yes
*  Validate= Yes        Notebook= NO               Ack= Yes
*  Mon-address= Owner   Destination= list
*  Confidential= No     Errors-To= Owner, Postmaster
*
*  Owner=  OSG0362@UNLVM, OSG0003@UNLVM
*
* This distribution list has been set up to help support the sharing of
* Information Technology at the University of Nebraska.
* Questions about this list should be directed toward Amy Stephen,
* OSG0362@UNLVM (or [log in to unmask]).
*
* PW=xxxx

Thanks for your response in advance...

| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: [log in to unmask]      |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |