Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:41:12 -0500
>Other then the log file, is there anywhere in the List or a query I can
>ask my List Server the date on when a person subscribed to a List?

'Q listname FOR email@address' should tell you (unless their
subscription has been around for a really long time -- I think the
subscription date started getting recorded by LISTSERV in 1.8d).  You
can also see when all your subscribers subscribed via 'REVIEW
listname (ALL BY DATE'.

If the mailing list has changelogs enabled then the subscription
would be recorded there also, plus other potentially useful
information, like if the subscriber set him or herself to NOMAIL, etc.
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

L-Soft offers a full range of Consulting services,
   delivered remotely or on-site.  See here for details:
     <http://www.lsoft.com/products/consulting.asp>