"Glenn A. Malling" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:49:44 -0500
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Al Iverson wrote:

> Uh, thanks guys, but I don't exactly have the right (nor do you) to tell
> him "you can't use that email address," regardless of how ignorant that
> may be.

Oh, but I most emphatically do have the right to tell him that
"You don't have the right to use that email address on MY
server!"

I think you will discover that you also have that right after
you remove the block on administrator (yes it can be done) and
your mailing list going into a loop sending copies of error
messages to your subscribership when the only chance you had
of recognizing those messages as error messages was that they
came from [log in to unmask]  You have far more to loose
by dumping on all the other subscribers than you do by annoying
this one subscriber.

Glenn