Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:43:05 -0500
Please advise. Using 1.8c with privacy activated so that only
subscribers can post.
Yet , as Owner, I have started receiving error messages hourly that
mail cannot be delivered to a specific address because of permanent
errors.
Yet, when I go to set NOMAIL or even delete , the return message is
that the particular email address is not subscribed .
Why am I getting these error messages and what do I do about them?
My only suspicion is that the subscriber is using a business email
address and, as I have learned, the IS folks at that business have
made some changes or did something to a firewall which is causing the
problem.
( SImilar to companies which have complicated telephone systems so
that the phone number on the employees desk actually records , on the
"outside" ( as in caller ID) as something different.
This can, I suspect, cofound the LISTServ.
What do I do?

Barbara Passman
AYSO-L