cliff brenner <VMAN@PACEVM>
Mon, 20 Nov 89 15:35:53 EST
hi,
 i'm new to listserv, and am the owner of a list at pacevm.  i want to
make a file available on listserv for subscribers to retrieve at will.
the list is called horror, and the file horror booklist.  i tried using
the put, but listserv told me file is unknown.  i then tried using putc
and was told operation was successful, but i cannot get or sendme the
file (still unknown), and an index horror command only shows the monthly
log file.  linking to listserv 191 r/o shows me horror booklist exists
there.  how do i make this file known to listserv, and retrievable to
subscribers?  any help is appreciated.