Len Rugen <C4322LR@UMVMA>
Thu, 4 May 89 08:38:14 CST
I'm in the process of installing LISTSERV to service a local discussion
list.  I'm also trying to get this first list setup as I will be the
list owner.  Somehow I've created a problem, if I use BITNOTE to send a
note to the list's dummy VM id I get a message back from LISTSERV:

>Date:         Thu, 4 May 1989 08:19 CST
>From:         Revised List Processor (1.5o) <LISTSERV@UMVMA>
>Subject:      Message
>To:           Len Rugen <C4322LR@UMVMA>
>
>Received a file from the network with an origin of [log in to unmask] File was
>transferred to [log in to unmask]

The note I sent is also returned.  If I use CMS NOTE to send a message to the
same list, it works.

Does anyone know what I've done to myself?????
Thanks.