Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 May 2004 16:03:54 +1000
>I created a public discussion list and user would like to see the list
>name through web interface but does not show up. Any suggestion would be
>appreciated.

Since this deals with list creation, it should have been directed to
LSTSRV-L (list owners can't create new lists unless they've also got
Postmaster privs).

In any case, the two most common reasons this happens is a missing Notebook
or failing to create the appropriate sub-directories in the web area.
Refer to the LISTSERV 1.8e Site Maintainers Guide, Chapter 8.10 (online
here <http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.htmll#_Toc9062437>)
and Chapter 5.4.8 (online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc9062437>).

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.