Vern Maxson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:08:09 EST
We are moving Listserv to an NT machine, and to Listserv 1.8c.  The
method of setting up file serving seems to be about the same as on
our VM version of Listserv 1.8b, with the exception that notebooks
are very easy to set up so that they are seen automatically on the
Web as soon as they appear in Listserv's directory.  However, in
addition to serving notebooks to the Web, we need to be able to make
files available on the Web.  Those are the files that, on VM, require
an individual entry in the "listname FILELIST" file.  What do we need
to do to serve them to the Web?  Can this be made to happen automatically,
as it does with notebooks?  Or, do we need to code an html pointer to each
file?