Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:18:48 -0500
>On NT, is there anything I can do to tell
>- What listserv is currently processing,

Look in LISTSERV's most recent log file.  The most recent entry
should generally tell you what it's doing at the moment.

>and
>- What else is in spool/queue behind it waiting to be processed?

Look in LISTSERV's spool directory for .job files.  These contain
jobs that LISTSERV hasn't gotten to yet.  They're binary files so
you'll have to look at them using the "jobview.exe" executable.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc