Kim Shapley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Sep 1994 11:16:59 EDT
I am looking for some kindly sole to Host a new list.
I wish to setup a list to discuss all aspects of the sport of Broomball.

Broomball is a sport similar to Ice Hockey, played on an Ice rink, in sneakers,
rather than skates, a ball instead of a puck, and a broomstick in lieu of a
Hockey stick.

I would expect traffic to be minimal (less than 20 messages a week initially),
and stored FAQ of no more that a couple of Kb. Most traffic would eventually
eminate from the Canada & the US, with some minor traffic from other countries
such as Australia (my location), Japan, and Italy.

I have done extensive searches on as many List of List and Usenet News groups
that I can find and have not found one. So I would therefore like to setup the
list.

If anyone is willing to host this list or you wish further details, you please
contact me on [log in to unmask]

TIA

Kim Shapley