Bill Rubin <WGRCU@CUNYVM>
Wed, 12 Aug 1987 17:32 EDT
I just converted IBMTCP-L to mail-via distribute and I have found at least
two sites that have old links tables. JHUVM does not know of JHHVM, and
UALTAVM does not know of BCIT. Can someone please help these folks get
their tables updated? Thanks.

On a similar subject, it would be nice if there were some way to force
mail-via distribute to send you the statistics files ala file distribute.
It would make looking at errors alot easier. For instance, PUCC was sending
a file to NDSUVM1 for redistribution, even though CUNY had already sent one
to NDSUVM1. It turns out, we knew that UPENN.EDU should go via PENNRLSM, but
PUCC did not.

Bill