Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 08:02:25 -0400
[Mark Dahlby]
> > I found a document  entitled   "Mailing List Management Software   FAQ"
> > which has been very helpful.
[Cliff Glovier]
> Could you mention where you found that FAQ? Thanks.

It's   posted  monthly to  comp.mail.list-admin.software, news.answers, and
comp.answers.   It's   also   stored   as  mail/list-admin/software-faq  at
news.answers archives, and  is served  by mail from   several sites.  Since
we're on a LISTSERV discussion list I'll give the main LISTSERV site:

        Send mail to:
        with any subject line and only this in the message body:
                GET MLM-SOFTWARE FAQ

It needs some updating for new packages,  changes of philosophy on my part,
etc., which I  hope (pray) to do  in the next couple of  weeks while I have
free time.  As I update it I plan to make it available on the WWW as well.

Norm
--
If the phone don't ring, baby, you'll know it's me