"Richard A. Schafer" <SCHAFER@RICE>
Wed, 19 Nov 86 10:58:23 CST
Friday afternoon I attempted a DISTRIBUTE of a file to 225 (roughly)
people.  I know the distribution got started, since I got messages
of the file being distributed to a number of people (I used ACK=MSG)
before I went home Friday, but obviously the process broke down somewhere,
since the great majority of people (none of the Canadians or Europeans,
for example) appear to have received the file.  Would you please try
to go back and look at your LISTSERV console listings and see if you
can find

  a) Evidence of a problem which might have caused the DISTRIBUTE process
     to stop
  b) Indications that the DISTRIBUTE process passed through your LISTSERV

The file was named UGUIDE JOB, and was sent out Friday 11/14/86 sometime
in the afternoon.

I'd like to know what caused the failure before I try again.

Richard