Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:58:14 -0400
At 9:32 AM -0400 10/28/09, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>We did a Bulk Add of a list of e-mail addresses and 30% of them were not
>added. This was a straight add with no current addresses to throw
>duplication errors. I am assuming that Listserv does some validations on
>the addresses before they are actually added. I can't find documentation
>on this up to this point and we need to know why the high failure
>acceptance rate.  Can anyone point me to what checking/validation Listserv
>does on bulk adds.
>Thanks in advance.

What was the response to the add command, or what
was displayed on the web page after the upload?
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

L-Soft celebrates 15 years as the company behind LISTSERV®, the email
list communication original. Enjoy checking out extraordinary special
offers, sharing your greetings and email list success stories,
discovering the new LISTSERV c@mpus and much more at L-Soft's 15th
anniversary hub
<http://www.lsoft.com/news/lsoft15hub.html>.