Bruno Robichaud <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:56:00 -0400

7 Mar 2006 11:51:42 -> Decoding MIME message parts...
7 Mar 2006 11:51:42 Rescheduled as: 0096
7 Mar 2006 11:51:42 Processing file 0096 from LISTSERV@******.COM

To: <&*TO;>
From: XYZnews editor <*****@gmail.com>
Date: &*date;
Subject: test;

--123456789123456789abcd

jj

--123456789123456789abcd

<head>I'm a Head</head>
<h2>Im relly the real shit</h2>

--123456789123456789abcd--

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jacob Haller
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mail-merge Format

>Still have error , can someone go trough everything I have there and tell
me
>what wrong with it?

Is it the same error or a different error?

>//XYZNEWS-215 JOB ECHO=NO
>// DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE PW=gabouer ,
>DBMS=YES(EMAIL=strEmail) [log in to unmask]
[. . .]

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
   LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.

All of our manuals are available for download at
   <http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>