Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:13:27 -0800
I don't know if this is a Listserv problem or a mailer problem --
comments and suggestions welcomed:

We distribute a series of abstracting journals using Listserv, and I
use a number of mailing aliases to post to our lists (so that mail
appears to come from our editors, but bounces, address changes, etc.
in reality come directly to me).  This used to work perfectly, but in
the past few weeks I haven't been getting posting acknowledgements
for many of the lists, and I can't figure out why.  None of the
headers have been changed lately, and it appears that the posts are
distributing, but I can't figure out where the posting
acknowledgements ("Your message has been distributed to the BLAH-BLAH
list (xxxx subscribers)") are going.  Listserv was moved from one
machine to another recently.  Sample header below.  Does anyone have
any ideas?

Sherry Beauchamp

PUT AUDITING-APS LIST PW=xxxxxxxxxxxx
*
*  Auditing, Litigation and Tax Accepted Paper Abstracts
*
*  Notebook=Yes,D:\listserv\archives\AUDITING-APS,Monthly,Owner
*  Notebook-Header = Full
*  Ack= Yes
*  Attachments= No
*  Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(1),Max(0),Probe(25)
*  Confidential= No
*  Default-options= Repro,FullHdr
*  Language= NOHTML
*  Notify= [log in to unmask]