Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:11:43 -0400
I add a line to the list header:

* (remove at end of Fall 1999)

Then at the beginning of each semester I can look at all the lists and remove those from last semester.  Actually I write the owners a note before I actually remove them.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Postmaster & Listserv maintainer
Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)