JOSE BURGOS <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:07:26 +0200
Hello, My name is Jose Burgos. I'm studying Computer Science at Montana State
University. I gained a Fulbright Scholarship in 1996. I'm from El Salvador, a
small country in Central America. El Salvador finished a 12-years Civil War in
1992. Today my country is in the way of progress, and trying to built a better
future for our people. Internet is relatively new in El Salvador, but there
are many Salvadorians around the world who have email accounts. (Many of them
fled during the Civil War). My goal is to create a mailing list to join
Salvadorians all over the world with the ones in our country. This will help
to build a community who could help to the advance of technology in El
Salvador. I would be really pleased to give you more information. I don't write
it here because I know you're time is valuable. Please help me to give to El
Salvador its FIRST mailing list. Yes, there are none. This would be the first.
If you need more information, please email me at:

My homepage is El Salvador Information Center, and you can find it at
http://www.cs.montana.edu/~jburgos

Please, any answer email it to my email [log in to unmask]

Thanks a lot,
Jose Burgos
Computer Science
Montana State University