Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:11:40 -0500
On Feb 4, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Eric Thomas wrote:

>>    ----- Transcript of session is unavailable -----
>
> This suggests that your MTA did not manage to connect to ours. I would
> suggest doing 'telnet spider.ease.lsoft.se 25' and typing in some
> kind of
> message to see if it goes through.

Erik; I am going to chalk this off as a network glitch here. For the
past couple of days, the Temple University network has been stressed
due to some unusual conditions.

If the problem arises again, I will investigate as per your
instructions. At about the time that hiccup occurred, we did have a
network slow down, so that might have triggered this delivery failure.

Thanks for your response.