Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:44:19 -0400
On: Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 03:11:40PM -0700,Andrew Castiglione Wrote:

} How does one add the MODERATOR Option to list that also has
} a SUBLIST? Leaving the SUBLIST as it is, WITHOUT a MODERATOR too?
}
} Also how does one setup it up to Moderate only a few
} subscribers on the MAIN List ONLY?
}
} If so, where does the code need to be placed?

If its just a few, set them to review:

   Set listmame-l REVIEW FOR user@node

If you don't want them notified of this, add "Quiet" in front of the
"Set".

Many lists make REVIEW the default for all new subscribers by including
in the header:

 * Default-Options= REVIEW,other_options_as_desired

and then set to NOREVIEW when you have seen an OK post or three from
them.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507