Thu, 17 Aug 1995 16:39:09 -0700
Mike Holloway writes

>What we have to do is be ready to stuff his PO box, his real home address mail
>box, and tie up his phones the next time he hits.  If his figures are correct,
>and we can get a good portion of our subscribers to participate in a concerted
>effort, we should be able to get him in his wallet.

So, what you would seem to be suggesting, in response to Mr. Slaton's
annoying-but-apparently-not-actionable-or-illegal abuses, is taking it upon
ourselves to indulge in some quite-probably-actionable-if-not-illegal
abuses of our own?

No, thanks.

Why don't you simply set your list to "SEND=PRIVATE" instead?

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] <[log in to unmask]>