Susannah Rojo <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:37:38 -0400
    As an AOL member, I can tell you why I signed on to listserv.  On the AOL
sceen, there were numerous listings for writers and those interested in
literature.  It was my impression that there was a forum of sorts on these
topics, but as yet I have seen nothing of the sort.  I would still be
interested in seeing if this is available, but I really don't want to have to
recieve absolutely every bit of mail relating to every possible topic -
specifically computer brainstorming.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be a smart***, signing onto this
list has been very confusing and has not at any time been clear.  I was given
a password, but what is it for?  All of the directions are vague and I have
yet to see any of the information which I signed up for.   Yes, I still have
the letter which I was given at the time I signed on. Any (patient) advice
for a novice?  I'd appreciate it.