Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 20:13:18 CDT
Ok, I know these aren't the best of forums to find this, but it's
the best place I can think of to look.  Please forgive the crosspost.

Last month when the fiscal year ended, we did not renew our license for
VMail (aka  Profs/OfficeVision).  Apparently there is a user on our
system here that was using Waterloo Script, but he made use of the
spellchecker built into the Profs version of Script.

(I'm guessing on some of this, in case you can't tell).

At any rate, now that we don't have Profs here anymore, he's toast as
far as being able to spell check his SCRIPT documents (don't ask me
why he's still using SCRIPT).

Is there ANY spell-check program available for VM/CMS that we can
run for this guy?  If it matters, we're running VM/SP HPO Release 6.0
(ie. not ESA, but that should be comming "next semester").

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-8300 (work)
http://helper.tamu.edu/STAFF/cbarnes/