"Juan M. Courcoul" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Mar 1992 13:02:06 CST
I've now placed the public files disk of our Listserv available for
anonymous FTP access. FTP to vmtecqro.qro.itesm.mx, login as anonymous
and do a CD LISTSERV.

Granted, there aren't a WHOLE lot of files there now, but it WILL fill
up as time goes by... (and as dictated by one of Murphy's laws)

Also accesible via anonymous FTP are various other directories. All is
explained in the $$READ.ME file found in the ROOT directory.

Enjoy,

Juan

---
Juan M. Courcoul                           Voice:  +52 (42) 17-38-28
Monterrey Institute of Technology          Net:  [log in to unmask]
Queretaro, Qro., Mexico                          [log in to unmask]