"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Mon, 30 May 88 14:37:58 GMT
It sounds like it could indeed be DMTVMH (certainly not LISTSERV anyway),
but I have  no idea what could  be causing the problem. It's  been a long
time since I wrote  this, and I think the place  where the encoding takes
place  ensures that  resending the  buffer after  a line  error does  not
corrupt the tables,  but then I could  be wrong (or it  might get garbled
after a timeout or there might be interaction with other local mods or it
might be an act of the Divine powers or anything).

  Eric