Steve Nuehring <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:50:59 +0100
Hello I am a new admin to listserv server, not just a list but the server which
hosts these lists. I am having a lot of problems getting my hands around
several issues. First let me ask the pressing one today. I have a admin of a list
which has previously sent messsages formatted in Outlook using the HTML
format. No problems there and you can see the message in his archives. Then
the past two months the messages he has sent comeback as plain text? I see
them in his archives too. In the content-type when sent correctly it reads
multipart/related which I assume is correct for a message which contains text,
graphics and links. In the messages that were sent that do not have the
proper format the content- type indicates plain/text. I am unsure or editing
variables for web templates and was wondering if this is where that variable is
set? I see under the body of the message [TEXT-A1] that the variable
ARCCONY is beside the contect-type but when I enter edit mode it only allows
me to change the descriptions? 1. Is this variable control the format of the
message sent? 2. Can that be changed in templates? 3. What else can I do to
reset their templates to the default, or should I? Any help anyone can offer
me would be greatly accepted My email [log in to unmask]