Jack Teems <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 07:24:24 -0700
Yolanda, I assume you mean sending out a message outside the mailing list
(since all addresses are suppressed on the mailing list and not even
disclosed with a WHO if you have so configured your list.

If my assumption is right, and you want to send your onw email to a group of
folks but not divulge their addresses to others receiving the message, this
is done simply by placing their email addresses in the BCC address.  Eudora
works very well with this, you just build address files and click on the bcc
from that file when you're ready to compose and send a message.  Netscape
similarly does this, but not as well, I've noted, since the Netscape mail
requires a "TO" address (could be back to you) while Eudora does not.  To
each his own.