Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:28:47 +1000
>I have just upgraded from 1.8d to 14.4, I installed F-Secure and that
>seems to be doing fine, but when I go to the website and check to see
>Spam scan operations I am not seeing anything but 0's. How can I tell if
>it is scanning for spam or not? Is there a setting that I am missing to
>make it show the results? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

F-Secure is the anti-virus component, it doesn't do any spam filtering.
You need to use another application (for example, SpamAssassin) to do the
actual filtering job and configure LISTSERV to use the new SPAM_EXIT
feature that was introduced in 14.3.

Full details of how to do this can be found in the LISTSERV 14.3 Release
Notes, available here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/LISTSERV14.3-Release-Notes.html
#spamexit>.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.