L-Soft is always looking to improve its website to make it as user-friendly, informative and effective as possible for our visitors. We are happy to invite you to preview our new website and provide feedback to help improve it.

Website Preview

Visit the Preview Site:
http://preview.lsoft.com

The preview site is fully functional, and you can browse around as much as you would like. Click on the "Give Feedback" icon to share any comments or suggestions for improvement. As a thank-you gift for your time and effort, we will send you a timeless LISTSERV t-shirt.

Thank you for having a look, and we look forward to your feedback!

EmailBits - L-Soft's Microblog List

Web: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?A0=EMAILBITS

RSS: http://community.emailogy.com/scripts/wa-COMMUNITY.exe?RSS&L=EMAILBITS&V=2.0

To unsubscribe: &*TICKET_URL(EMAILBITS,SIGNOFF);